The National Identification Card has now become the unique SSNIT Number.
This follows the decision by the State Pension Trust, to begin the process of merging the two numbers as required by law.
SSNIT contributors who have not registered yet to merge their numbers will have from now till December 2021 to do so.
However, for new users, SSNIT will only accept the Ghana Card as the unique identification for processing benefits and contributions.
The move by SSNIT means that from January 1st, 2022, SSNIT contributors will no longer use their scheme numbers but will transact all businesses with the Ghana Card.
Step by Step Guide On How To Merge Your Existing SSNIT And NIA Numbers Using Your Phone
- Dial *711*9#
- Select Option 1 [MERGE NIA NUMBER WITH SSNIT NUMBER]
- Enter Your SSNIT number and press send
- Enter your email address [if the phone number you provided to SSNIT is different from the one you are using]
- Enter the NIA Number [Personal ID Number on your Ghana Card]
- Select Option 1 to complete the merger.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED