The Ashanti Region’s Adansi South District’s National Ambulance Service Head has reportedly committed suicide and the cause is allegedly because of a woman.
According to reports, Mr. Famous, the deceased, committed suicide by hanging himself all because of a certain woman he was dating.
Kessen TV in Kumasi reported that he wrote a suicide note explaining in detail his decision to terminate his precious life.
According to reports, Famous had planned to marry his lover but was met with opposition from the woman’s family, especially her mother.
He supposedly spent a lot of money on the woman and made his intentions plain, but the wedding never happened because the woman’s mother did not approve of the connection.
Frank, brokenhearted and disillusioned, allegedly strangled himself to death.
As further information on this report becomes available, we will share it with you.
You may also be interested in;
- 11 Fire Service Officers Dismissed Over Recruitment Fraud
- Addicted KNUST students to betting need therapy – Okudzeto Ablakwa
- KNUST Research Reveals Students Use UV Light To Cheat In Exams
- KNUST to suspend final-year student over alleged rape case
- What can you do with an EMT certification?
- Some KNUST students cannot send their cars home – Management
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED