The general public is informed of Monday, 11th July, 2022 as a Public Holiday in Ghana for citizens to observe accordingly.
Declaration of Monday as a Public Holiday
Why is Monday a Public Holiday?
Saturday, 9th July, 2022 marks ‘Eid-ul–Adha’ which is a Statutory Public Holiday.
However, 9th July, 2022 falls on a Saturday and therefore, His Excellency, the President of the Republic of Ghana has by an Executive Instrument (EI), and in accordance with section 2 of the Public Holidays and Commemorative Days Act, 2001 (601) declared Monday, 11th July, 2022 as a Public Holiday and should be observed as such throughout the country.
- Public Holidays in Ghana 2022
- What happens if you’re not able to link your Ghana Card to your bank before July 1
- List of all Banks and their Ghana Card Linking Portals
- How To Link your Ghana Card to your Bank Account
- How to Drive and Make Money with Uber – An Ultimate Guide
This information was made known to the general public as a result of a press release by the Ministry of Interior, signed by the Minister For The Interior, Ambrose Dery (Mp). The statement was issued on July 6, 2022.
This declared Monday, 11th July, 2022 as a Public Holiday.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED