There are great job opportunities at Puma Energy. This company is looking to hire dedicated, proactive and agile individuals for the positions listed below.
- Schedule updates meetings (as required required) and provide feedback on progress on all coordinating duties with Global Head of Learning & Development.
- Post training: obtain signed delegate list from facilitator, completed training evaluation sheets, capture necessary details on Puma Learning System and follow up invoice payment.
- Manage in country training budgets and ensure that training requests are in line with Company requirements and relevant accredited, job-related etc.)
You may also apply For: Hiring Opportunities At US Embassy
- Lead the development, analysis and implementation / improvement of current Business to Business oriented processes and company’s activities (internal training, price management, etc).
- Direct, manage, supervise, and coordinate the activities of B2B Territory managers
- Lead the new business opportunities evaluation process. Focus on the development of business in new markets.
How To Submit Applications For Opportunities To Work At Puma
To apply, click on your desired position to read more and proceed to the application portal.
Application Deadline: Not specified
Check This: International Job Opportunity In Saudi Arabia
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED