The service of a University Librarian At UG. This position will report to the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Academic and Student Affairs).
Qualification And Attributes:
- Be of professorial status or a person qualified to be appointed as such in an academic/research institution;
- Have a higher/research degree in Librarianship/Information Studies and at least 15 years relevant post-qualification experience,
- Have wide practical experience in all aspects of University Library work; and internationally acknowledged scholarship in librarianship;
- Be conversant with ICT and its Library applications
Check Also: New Job Opening At ACET
The University Librarian shall:
- Under the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Academic and Student Affairs), be responsible for the management of all libraries and related information and communication materials and resources of the University.
- Manage the libraries and related information, communication materials and resources in accordance with rules and regulations approved by the Academic Board.
- Implement or ensure the implementation of decisions of the Library Board approved by the Academic Board.
- Provide professional/administrative leadership for the University of Ghana Library System which comprises the Balme Library and its satellite libraries.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Amazing Job Opportunities At Absa Bank
- Job Vacancies For Young Graduates At Constromart Africa
- AsanSka University College of Design and Technology Job
How To Submit An Application For University Librarian (UG)
To send your application, click on this Link
Deadline: Friday, 23rd December 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED