- Company: Unilever
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
Unilever is a multinational consumer goods company which ensures the utmost satisfaction of all customers. Unilever is organised into three main divisions: Foods and Refreshments, Home Care and Beauty & Personal Care. It owns research and development facilities in China, India, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, and the United States
We required the help of a Supply chain Finance Business Partner. This individual’s duty would be to provides Supply Chain end to end decision assistance and financial expertise to the Market teams to drive achievement of long-term competitive costs, quality and service levels.
The position holder is in charge of leading:
- Capex investments, restructuring
- cost management activities under the Supply Chain umbrella
- Key stakeholders are VP Supply Chain; Sourcing Director & GTM Director.
Your main duties are as follows:
- Budgeting & Reporting: The successful candidate would manage all areas related to budgets, estimates, and actual costs for the end to end supply chain. Monitor and investigate variances and implement corrective action on all the key spend lines which include but are not limited to factory conversion costs, raw material costs, logistics and distribution costs.
- Transfer Pricing: Responsible for transfer pricing decisions to all entities that source Ex-Kenya.
- Inventory: take charge all areas related to inventory accounting and controls
- Fixed Assets: Manage all aspects of fixed assets controls and accounting
- Business collaborations: Provide valuable business & financials insights to the Sourcing Unit Director and his team
- Capex management: Preparation and submission of CEP proposals for innovations, expansions, upgrades and market entry, for sign-off by Supply Chain stakeholders.
- Period end closure : Control all aspects related period end closure related to Supply chain cost, Fixed assets and Inventory.
- Controls: Drive adherence and embedding of controls within Supply Chain. Eliminate wastage and leakages by driving process documentation and regular review and monitoring to identify potential control risks and recommending corrective actions.
- Relationships: Act as a liaison between the local and regional teams and also to ensure that Regional and Global Supply Chain/Supply Chain Finance initiatives are landed locally
- CCBT Partnering: Partner with the country CCBTs on visibility to SC cost, GM improvement, identification of risks and opportunities and initiatives on closing any gaps identified.
- People development: Drive performance management, career planning, development planning and succession planning for team and self
REQUISITE QUALIFICATION AND SKILL
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or related discipline
- Professional accounting qualification (eg. CIMA/ACCA/ICA)
- A minimum of 5 years working experience with at least 2 years out of the 5 years going into Supply Chain
- Good understanding of the supply value chain
- Excellent comprehension of accounting principles and financial analysis
- Good appreciation and focus on the risk and controls framework in Supply Chain
- Demonstrated apprehension and use of SAP
- Demonstrated understanding and use Data analytics – Excel, Power BI etc
- A strong team-player and ability to work in a matrix organization
- Excellent communication skills and influencing skills
Deadline : 27 August, 2021
- VP Supply Chain West Africa
- Sourcing Unit Director Ghana
- General Manager – Ghana
- Finance Director Ghana
- Supply Chain Finance Director Africa
- EVP Supply Chain Africa
- Managing Director Ghana
- Head CCBTs Ghana
- Ghana LT
- West Africa and Africa Ghana FLT
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED