Nestlé is looking to hire a Tinshop Supervisor (Metal Can Making Department) at their Tema Factory who will deliver business objectives by empowering and engaging people to develop their capability and ways of working through Nestle Continuous Excellence (NCE) implementation.
What Will You Do?
- Lead the safety culture and conditions for a safe working environment. Check and enforce personnel hygiene and safety procedures (e.g. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), shoe change and hand washing, Lock Out, Tag Out (LOTO) etc.)
- Ensure that finished products are consistently manufactured according to standards of quality and relevant manufacturing instructions (compliance).
- Ensure that the working areas are kept clean and are maintained in working order including all installations in accordance with Nestlé Good Manufacturing Practices (NGMP)
- Manage production effectively through operational reviews and use Standard Routines to ensure sustainable results. Use of Basic Problem-Solving tools and knowledge sharing One Point Lessons (OPLs) to drive continuous improvements.
- Ensure the identified development plan of team is executed and assure the competencies of his/her team as per the agreed plan with Production Manager (proper training including equipment, safety procedures, hygiene etc.)
What Will Make You Successful?
- Minimum Educational qualification:Bachelor’s Degree Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum Relevant work experience:Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in engineering.
- Courage to effectively deal with non-compliance, good “soft Skills” including communication skills.
- Must have a very rich technical-know-how and good troubleshooting skills. Problem solving mindset. Continual exploration of opportunities to improve in terms of efficiency and cost.
- Ability to maintain a safe working environment through proper housekeeping and safety practices.
- Ability to ensure smooth operation through effective resource management and deployment.
- Ability to set effective and challenging objectives.
- Effective leadership skills and people development
- Being a role model of professional work ethics and positive behavior at the workplace
- Exposure to metal can manufacturing and packaging will be an added advantage
Mode Of Application For The Position: Tinshop Supervisor
Deadline: 17th July, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED