The service of a Data Analytics Tech Expert is needed at Nestle CWA’s Office guide and promote optimal use of technology to support the cost effective delivery of business requirements within their area of expertise.
What You Will Do:
- Provides deep specialist guidance and support in their specific specialties (e.g. artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, machine learning, etc., based on subject expertise)
- Supports and influences the technical activity (design, build, testing) in significant or complex innovation initiatives, accountable to the Innovation or Product Manager for the delivery and quality of technical deliverables.
- Makes recommendations on how to improve the effectiveness, efficiency and delivery of services through the use of (emerging) technology and technical methodologies.
- Ensures solution operational readiness, defines global procedures and processes for operations in the area of expertise
- Responsible for ensuring that all solutions within their technology area are delivered and maintained secure and compliant with internal standards and external regulations, including privacy requirements
- Works with IT Innovation managers, Product managers, Tech Leads, Solution Architects and Business Analysts as required to ensure any solution within their specific specialism fits with strategic and technical direction
- Assists others in resolving complex technical problems and investigating the root cause of problems and recommends smart (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, timely) solutions
- Liaises closely with suppliers and vendors, for example where third-party work or packages involve significant functional, technical, process, data or integration decisions.
Read On: Tinshop Supervisor At Nestle
What Will Make You Successful?
- Minimum Educational qualification: Minimum of First Degree in computer science, system analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum Relevant work experience:7years + experience in the relevant area of expertise.
- Excellence in the technology domain of specialty
- Understanding and knowledge of system development life cycle methodologies (such as agile software development, rapid prototyping and DevOps, project management principles)
- Understanding and knowledge of IT standards and controls
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), French will be an added advantage
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of existing, new and emerging technologies that enable and drive new business designs and models.
- Knowledge of financial models and budgeting.
- Ability to understand the financial impact of technology alternatives.
How To Submit An Application For Role Of Data Analytics Tech Expert
Deadline: 17th July, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED