There is a Stanford Seed Job Application. The Stanford Seed Transformation Network Manager is responsible for managing and executing Stanford Seed West Africa engagement initiatives with graduates of the Seed Transformation Program (STP). The position reports to the Regional Director in Accra, Ghana.
See Also: Exciting Career Opportunity At BIC
- In collaboration with Stanford Seed leadership, manage ongoing engagement strategy for STP graduates across West Africa.
- Serve as the chief Stanford Seed contact for STP graduates, and manage all communications with STP graduates regarding the Transformation network and their ongoing relationships with Stanford Seed.
- Facilitate the execution of frequent Transformation Network events, including networking sessions, speaker series, reunions, etc.
- Provide support to regional Transformation Network chapters (event support, scheduling member management, etc. )
- Manage communications with Transformation Network through virtual online community management tools, intended to organize, engage, and cultivate Transformation network members.
- Lead Seed impact data collection efforts, by formulating and executing strategies to collect critical company growth data from Transformation Network members.
- Oversee the Seed internship program in West Africa. Work directly with Seed staff to promote the Stanford student internship program to Transformation Network and source intern projects in West Africa. Ensure the success of summer internships by communicating frequently with hosts and students and troubleshooting challenging situations. Work closely with the Seed team to connect Transformation Network members to other Stanford Seed opportunities, such as volunteer consultants, Stanford University visits, conference invitations, etc.
- Alongside the regional team, assist with the recruitment of new Stanford Seed Transformation Program participants.
- Assist Seed’s Director of Communications with select marketing and communications campaigns in West Africa.
These duties may be adjusted as needed to suit the business needs of Stanford Seed West Africa.
To be successful in this position, you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5-8 years of relevant experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
- Exposure or work experience to the startup ecosystem, especially to entrepreneurship support organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to grow organizational networks and work with multiple stakeholders including collaborators/partners external to the organization.
- Experience working with business leaders who volunteer to mentor high-potential entrepreneurs running early-stage startups.
- Demonstrated familiarity with office software and email applications. Proficiency in Google Workspace tools (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides), Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, multi-task, take initiative and ownership and operate with limited supervision.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Experience managing social networking platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Workplace, Twitter, YouTube.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Bilingual French-English strongly preferred.
- Excellent customer service, persuasion and interpersonal skills.
In addition, preferred requirements include:
- Experience with Zoom, NovoEd, Form Assembly, email automation softwares (like mailchimp), Salesforce, Asana, website maintenance tools (WordPress, Wix etc),
- Experience in online or blended learning courses/programs either as a student or part of a team conducting such courses/programs.
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills to address a wide variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated resilience, diplomacy, influence, relationship building, and problem solving skills in a variety of situations.
- Keen grasp of interpersonal and impact awareness.
- Prior knowledge in entrepreneurship and management discipline/domain is a plus.
- March 2023 Job Recruitment At Fan Milk
- More Vacancies Available At Airteltigo
- Job Vacancies Available at GIMPA 2023
- Job Recruitment At ARB Apex Bank
How To Submit To An Application For The Job Application At Stanford Seed
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED