A Set-up Officer is needed At Lively Minds. The company is looking for Set-up Officers to train Ghana Education Service (GES) staff, manage government relationships and interact with communities.
The successful candidate must be energetic, highly organised, an excellent communicator and skilled in community entry protocols and mobilisation.
Recommended: November 2022 Jobs At Parliamentary Service of Ghana
Required Skills or Experience
Essential Experience and Skills
- Minimum qualification: Degree or Higher Education Diploma in early childhood or other relevant subject.
- 2+ experience of facilitating and delivering training.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment by having energy and a “can do” attitude
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a flexible approach, enabling you to positively with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Ability to coordinate, and engage large audiences.
- Experience of coaching and working with government stakeholders.
- Comfortable with frequent travel and overnight stays.
- Technically literate – good understanding of MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- . Able to adapt to and learn new tech systems easily.
Desirable Experience and Skills
- Experience of working with GES (or other government departments) and other education stakeholders/organisations
- Experience of working for an NGO.
- Experience of community mobilisation or sensitisation work.
You will be expected to perform against the Lively Minds Competencies.
How To Submit An Application For Set-up Officer (Lively Minds)
- Please download an Application Form from our website: www.livelyminds.org
- Then, send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
Please note that CVs will not be accepted.
Deadline: Friday, 25th November 2022, 11:59pm
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED