A District Liaise Officer is needed At Lively Minds. Lively Minds is looking for a District Liaise Officer to join our busy district implementation team. District Liaise Officers are responsible for providing training, capacity building and technical support to districts.
The role works closely with Ghana Education Service (GES) and District stakeholders to problem solve any issues and risks. The role is fast-paced and analytical.
Check Also: New Job Notice At Coca-Cola
The successful candidate must be energetic, analytical, with a keen eye for detail and confident in training, coaching and motivating others to solve problem.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum qualification: Degree in early childhood or a relevant subject.
- 3- 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Good financial acumen with monitoring and reporting on finances/budgets.
- Ability to coach and deliver training to government officials and others.
- Ability to work closely with a range of senior Regional and District stakeholders.
- Understanding of Monitoring and Evaluation practises with strong data analysis abilities.
- Analytical with strong problem solving abilities and ability to make decisions in a timley and robust manner.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Very good communication, negotiation and influencing skills with good basic report writing skills.
- Be Comfortable with frequent travel and overnight stays.
- Technically literate – Good understanding of MS word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Able to adapt to and learn new tech systems easily.
- Finally, Licensed and experienced motorbike rider, confident riding in difficult terrain
Desirable Experience and Skills
- Experience of working with GES or education stakeholders.
- Experience of working for an NGO.
- Fluency in one or more of the following languages will be an added advantage
- Upper East/West Regions: Buli, Dagare, Gurune, Kassim, Kusal, Nabt, Sissali, Talen, Waale.
- Northern/North East/Oti Regions: Akwampin Twi, Dagbani, Ewe, Guang, Likpakpalin, Mampruli, Moar.
- Bono/Bono East/Savannah Regions: Asante Twi, Gonja, Tampulima, Twi.
You will be expected to perform against the Lively Minds Competencies.
How To Submit An Application For District Liaise Officer (Lively Minds)
- Please download and fill an Application Form from our website: www.livelyminds.org
- Then send the completed form to email@example.com before the deadline.
Deadline for applications: Friday, 25th November 2022, 11:59pm
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED