There is a job vacancy for Senior Manager (Procurement & Contracts) At KPMG. The role holder will provide technical and administrative leadership for the achievement of the Procurement and Supply Chain Management functions of the organisation.
Recommended: November 2022 Job Recruitment At CalBank PLC
Skills & Competency Requirements
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Public Procurement Regulations and understanding of technical, commercial and legal aspects of procurement
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of integrity and professionalism
- Planning & Coordination skills
- Cost analysis and reporting skills
- Ability to manage a fast-changing market environment, new technology and new challenge and flexible business needs.
- Minimum of nine (9) years’ extensive experience in supply chain or as a procurement/purchasing lead in the public sector with three (3) years in a managerial role
- A minimum of Master’s Degree in Public Procurement, Supply Chain Management or Procurement and Materials Management or related discipline from a recognized institution
- Recognised Professional Certificate e.g. (CIPS)
- Provide advisory and technical support to management of the organisation on all aspects of the procurement and contract management cycle.
- Ensure the compliance of the implementation of the Public Procurement Act (Act 663) as Amended and other relevant laws and Regulations within the organisation.
- Provide technical leadership in negotiations with stakeholders, suppliers, donor partners, commercial organisations for the purpose of concluding major contracts for the organisation.
- Ensure the effective implementation of procurement and supply chain policies and controls within the organisation.
- Serves as the technical advisor to the CEO in issues concerning Procurement, Supply Chain Management and Contract Management.
- Ensure the preparation of annual procurement plan that feeds into the overall vision of the organisation.
- Expedite procurement orders so that goods or services are provided in committed conditions without affecting operations.
- Serves as the Secretary to the Entity Tender Review Committee (ETC).
- Facilitate the effective career management of the human resource in the Procurement and Supply Chain Department of the organisation.
- Lead the conduct of Monitoring and Evaluation programmes to determine contract and project performance.
- Work on any additional schedules assigned
How To Submit An Application For Senior Manager (Procurement & Contracts) At KPMG
Kindly send your CV with the “Job Title” you are interested in as the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com) by 18 November 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED