A new job opportunity for the role of Schools Project Support has surfaced at the British Council.
To support the direct and indirect delivery of the Schools Global Programme in Ghana.
- Provides support for project and organise training events across country to a high standard and within deadline.
- To make arrangements for visitors, team members, including booking travel, accommodation and preparing programmes.
- Engages in monitoring and evaluation activities as directed by the Project Manager.
- To provide financial support to the project managers, including raising of purchase orders, getting quotes from suppliers.
- To ensure supplier and procurement standards are maintained in all transactions and project activity.
Marketing and Communications:
- To ensure that projects are marketed to the highest standards in print (press, publications), digitally (websites, social media, TV, radio) and at trainings (conferences, workshops, meetings).
- To ensure that project documentation, agenda and correspondence are captured and stored safely.
- First degree or equivalent from a recognized university
- Experience dealing with customers and inquiries in a service environment.
- Knowledge of project planning
- Event Planning and Coordination
Remuneration: Interns will receive a monthly stipend
Contract Type – Locally Engaged
Location – Accra, Ghana
Requirements – All applicants should have a pre-existing legal status to live and work in the country of application. The British Council will not facilitate/sponsor visa applications and work permits.
Application Process For The Role Of Schools Project Support
Closing Date – 3rd July, 2023 (23:59 West Africa Time)
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED