British Council is here with a new job vacancy for the position of Customer Service and Sales Manager. The purpose of this role is to lead the customer management and sales function in the delivery of Exams sales targets and KPIs. Furthermore, to motivate and foster a good team spirit that enables a high quality, efficient and positive experience for customers, clients, and stakeholders as per agreed Service Level Agreement.
Lead the Sales function
- Build, lead and motivate the Sales and Customer Management team to achieve and exceed new sales and conversion KPIs.
- Work closely with Exams and Marketing teams to develop and execute sales strategies, plans and processes in line with the country and regional plans and targets.
Customer Service Management
- Run the day-to-day operation of British Council Customer Services in accordance with corporate standards and policies.
- Map the Customer Journey, measuring the customer experience regularly to make improvements.
- Work closely with Marketing on lead generation strategies
- Work with local, cluster and regional marketing and communications teams to plan and execute proactive communications that support business continuity plans
- Facilitate a monthly session that analyses NPS trends and reasons impacting performance
- Monitor test day experiences on a quarterly basis and use observations for continuous service improvement
- Recruit and line manage members of the Customer Service Team as per British Council guidelines and standards.
- Ensure performance objectives, performance reviews and year-end evaluations are completed on time, line manages are supported and feedback provided to them on a regular basis.
Also Check: Job Vacancy At PM Renaissance
- University Degree or degree-level (level 5 or above) qualification, and/or equivalent professional experience
- At least three years’ experience in planning and implementing sales strategies, customer relationship management and managing and directing a sales team.
- Ability to lead a customer service and sales team.
- Dedication to providing great customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Data analysis and reporting
- Customer Service Professional Qualification
- Marketing Qualification
- Knowledge of SAP, CRM
- Contact Centre Management experience
- Experience of using new technologies for service delivery
Remuneration: GHS 8,319.00 per month plus benefits
Location: Accra, Ghana
How To Forward A Job Request To British Council
Closing Date: 2nd October, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED