There is a new job opening at Sandvik Mining and Rock Solution. They are hiring a Part and Service Manager. The Part and Service Manager role is to lead and drive the sustainable business performance of the Service and Operations. As a senior member of the Mechanical Parts and Service business, the role is accountable for the safety, leadership, and overall management of the Service Operation of workshop and field service, and Technical Support teams.
See Also: Open Slot At Old Mutual
This role is a full-time requirement, however Sandvik recognizes the desire for flexible working options. Flexible employment arrangements include condensed working weeks, working from home, flexible start/finish times, etc.
- Leadership of Parts and Service Operations of workshop and field service and Technical Support
- Responsible for overall job management including meeting delivery, cost, and quality
- Ensure that all employees are provided with a safe and healthy working environment. This includes compliance with Sandvik’s safety management program
- Ensure that Workshops are managed and measured
- Strategic planning and execution activities for SAWA
- Participate in customer feedback processes
- Grow the Aftermarket business in Parts and Service
- Lead continuous improvement in the Aftermarket Business
- Preparation of Workshop, working with Sales Managers to develop Strategic Business growth plans
- Develop monthly reporting analysis
- Ensure the overall technical competence of the Parts and Service Aftermarket team to meet internal and customer requirements
- Assist team members to resolve technical problems with the Product Units
Check Also: Mass Job Recruitment At Plan International
- You have at least 10 years’ experience in the management and leadership of a large team in a customer service centre, production unit or a key customer facing unit within the mining services industry.
- experience in project management, aftermarket sales management and most importantly, strong technical knowledge of Sandvik Fleets is required.
- active and strong focus on EHS in their work. An essential requirement of the role is having a focus on and understanding of key financial measures, and general commercial and contract review acumen.
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering would be highly desirable.
- general commercial and contract review acumen with highly developed interpersonal skills including the ability to negotiate at a senior level.
- Ability to interact with staff at a certain level of the organization
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels of the organization
- Team oriented
- Intermediate Knowledge of MS Applications
- Possession of Valid drivers’ license, preferably class C.
You Might Also Like:
- Fresh Open Slots At Mantrac Ghana
- Plantation Worker Jobs in Malaysia
- Job Posting At International Cocoa Initiative
How To Submit An Application For The Sandvik Mining New Job Opening
To apply, click on this Tab
Deadline: 12th December, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED