AT Ghana is has published a job for a candidate to join their team as a Regional Sales Manager in the Sales and Distribution Department. (S)He will report to the Commercial Head and will drive regional growth in the assigned region through customer acquisition, distribution, and availability of AT products. The Regional Sales Manager will also ensure maximum channel visibility, build effective team as well as manage Sales Channels and Partners.
Details of Job
- AT JOB FUNCTION: Sales and Distribution
- EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
- LOCATION: Western Region
- EXPIRY DATE: Jul 4, 2023
Other AT Vacancies
- Brands Manager Prepaid
- Brands Manager (B2B, AT Money & Customer Experience)
- Customer Relationship Executive
The Sales Manager is responsible for all commercial growth activities in the assigned region including but not limited to:
- Acquisition of GSM customers
- Acquisition of MFS customers
- Ensuring widespread availability of GSM products including SIM cards, vouchers and E-PIN
- Developing and managing an efficient sales infrastructure that ensures/increases active POS, POA, and FL.
- Liaising with the trade marketing Reps to ensure trade marketing visibility across all channel touchpoints including activation campaigns for visibility/growth.
- Managing a team which includes territory indirect and direct sales supervisors.
As a regional leader, the sales manager will also be expected to:
- Develop and mentor own team(s). Lead by example.
- Provide competitor feedback and local market insights to the commercial head. Provide instant feedback on challenges and risks, as well as identify opportunities for growth.
- Work with commercial head in the development of strategy, direction and growth of own region.
- Have an excellent relationship(s) with distributor’s workforce within the region, direct and develop the distributor’s workforce towards the new AirtelTigo model; in achieving company-wide acquisition/revenue targets in the assigned region.
- Revenue Growth & Contribution.
- Quality Gross Additions
- MFS Gross Additions
- New Sales Revenue (net)
- MFS New Sales Revenue
- Voucher / E- Pin sales (Primary)
- E-PIN secondary sales and Active E -Pin Agent penetration
- Active channel points: POA, POS and FLs
Required Qualification and Experience
- A university degree in any field but with emphasis on Marketing, Business Administration or relevant fields.
- A minimum of Seven (7) to Ten (10) years of total experience in Sales & Distribution; of which five (2) years of leadership experience in S&D, especially in managing indirect and Direct sales channels.
- Knowledge of telecom S&D, including competitor intelligence.
- Experience of managing distributor’s workforce.
- Commercial acumen, with a clear understanding of KPI’s.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in verbal and written English is essential.
- Experience in motivating people and explaining business rationale in simplified terms.
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical decision-making skills, including the ability to balance conflicting interests and make decisions to maximize profits.
- Ability to influence and coach stakeholders with logical and rationale analysis and clear explanations.
- Ready to explore and take on new challenges.
- Able to analyze problems, delivering practical and innovative solutions critical to business needs.
- Ambitious & Competitive
- Excellent leadership and management qualities to coach and develop skills within the commercial team.
- Able to work and reprioritize within a changing environment and cope with ambiguity.
- Able to plan and prioritize work and time to meet changing requirements and short timescales.
- Trustworthy by having the ability to manage expectations and deliver within the stated delivery timeframes.
- Must have the required license to drive. Manage and set up distributor teams, and electronic vendors.
- Ensure prompt renewal and approval of all Distributor and Electronic vendor contract.
- Conduct new and existing hire training, as well as training and setting up of all distributor teams nationwide.
- Conduct ad-hoc trade surveys such as pull and push research per region, value perception research, and key accounts store adherence.
- Laisse with the Regional team on sales planning and Go-to-market strategy.
- Perform audits of systems and software to detect fraudulent activities.
- Oversee the management of the distributor and stock management systems.
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AT, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are, Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.
How To Apply for the AT Ghana Vacancy
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to: Recruitment@at.com.gh
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
If you are interested in Applying Online, kindly use the link provided below.
Closing Date for Application: 4th July 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED