AT Ghana (formerly AirtelTigo), is currently looking to employ a suitable candidate for the position of a brands manager.
The successful candidate will join our team as a manager, for Brands AT Prepaid in the Marketing Department. (S)He will report to the Head, Brands Management and will assist in the development of ATL, BTL as well as New Media (Digital) advertising. The successful candidate will be Brands Manager for Prepaid (B2C) Segment, and work with Internal and External stakeholders. (Product Managers, Advertising Agencies, etc.) AT Ghana also posted a vacancy for a Customer Relationship Executive.
AT Ghana Job Details:
- AT JOB FUNCTION: Marketing
- EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
- LOCATION: Accra
- EXPIRY DATE: Jul 4, 2023
- Work with the respective agencies to develop end-to end- execution plans for all Marketing Campaigns, targeting the right audience, i.e., Mid – HVC or any other segments as per the brief.
- Manage the entire Communications process of core Segments.
- Ensure all assets for the Segments from agencies are aligned to AT brand guidelines & equity objectives.
- Drive visibility for AT to achieve both Market & Revenue Growth.
- Assist in the achievement of Brand KPIs including TOMA, Brand Consideration, Brand Preference, etc. as defined by the business at every point in time.
- Support the CVM and the Digital Teams with timely Marketing campaigns to improve loyalty, repeat purchases, etc.
- Manage the entire communications process from briefing to execution, and post campaign evaluation.
- Assist in managing Prepaid products portfolio.
- Ensure that all Prepaid Campaigns comply with the Brand Guidelines.
- Work with Internal Communications, PR, Trade and Customer Experience teams to ensure consistency in single-minded messaging across all relevant channels.
- Work on all Trade Visibility materials and ensure they comply with the Brand guidelines.
- Work with the Media and Research agencies to analyze the media landscape and competitors’ and report to management on weekly and monthly basis.
- Interpret feedback from relevant functional areas and convert them into action plans for the Business.
- Support Product Managers with their marketing planning cycle.
- Additionally, work on any other responsibility assigned to you by your line manager.
- Brands scores – TOMA, Consideration, Brand Preference and Brand Equity
- Gross Revenue
- Share of Voice
Required Qualification and Experience
- University degree in Marketing or social sciences.
- A minimum of 4-5 years relevant post National Service working experience in Telecoms, FMCG or Marketing agency.
- Prior experience in product management.
- Prior experience in executing marketing campaigns.
- Effective project management, organization, and leadership skills.
- Creative, analytical, and critical thinking abilities with an eye for details.
- lead cross-functional team to undertake marketing activities.
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Computer literate and tech savvy.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community.
- Willingness to travel to ensure smooth take-off of all marketing activities across the country.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AT, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are, Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.
What to do
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to: Recruitment@at.com.gh
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
If you want to apply online, kindly click on the link below to do so.
Closing Date for Application: 4th July 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED