There is an exciting job vacancy available at The Coca-Cola Company. They are looking to hire a Channel Execution Manager Retail – Equatorial Africa To work with them full time.
What You will Do for Them?
- Execute the Commercial strategy for the Region in line with Strategy Business Plan and Franchise Development Plan (FDP) imperatives to maximize profitability anchored on Occasions, Brands, Packs, Pricing and Channels. Ensure this strategy considers Business Unit and Bottler stakeholder by alignment throughout the process and inspiring system passion for the co-created strategic direction. Ensure that a value-based dialogue permeates the cluster thereby to achieve its Revenue, volume and profit before tax (PBT) objectives.
- Deploying a framework for Bottler Commercial capability assessment and training interventions aimed at ensuring that the Bottler Commercial Capability in optimized to achieve the franchise business objectives.
- Driving RED (Right Execution Daily) & SFE ensuring the integrity of the process, analysis and development of actionable insights for the Country teams to execute
- Performance management on the winning score card, ensuring that the business is empowered with the right information to improve on numeric and weighted distribution, while reducing the Out of Stock (OOS) position across the top 10 Stock Keeping Unit (SKU’s) in the business
- Importing commercial best practices from Group and Corporate that are applicable to the franchise and implementing the same with Bottling partners.
- Support on RGM implementation identifyingmarket realities and opportunity areas for the business to explore. Develop action plans for identified opportunities and monitor progress on to ensure effective execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA is an added advantage)
- 5-7 years business experience
- Good knowledge of category management principles
- Good knowledge of Commercial execution
- Strong knowledge of OBPPC and relevant analytical tools e.g. conjoint.
- Food & Beverage experience is an advantage.
Location: Accra, Greater Accra
How To Submit A Job Application Job At The Coca-Cola Company
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED