Here is an exciting job opportunity at Kempinski Hotels. They are looking to hire an Information Technology Manager. This position is responsible for managing all local computer technology and services in the Hotel which can include, but is not limited to: networks, hardware, operating systems, anti-virus, internet access and all related systems, office automation and email systems, departmental systems for front office, back office, sales & catering, personnel, spa, and other network based software supporting these systems; network security and compliance; where not the responsibility of the Engineering department, cabling, access control system, voice and guest technologies.
- First point of contact for all computer related issues within the hotel.
- Solve technical or operational problems as reported by the users.
- Ensure that equipment is in proper working order and application performance is optimized
- Ensure that all 24/7 systems (i.e. front office, point of sale, email and internet) are monitored and that technical service is available any time.
- Ensure that backups are performed and checked on a regular basis.
- Ensure that hotel network, systems and data is secured from unwanted intrusion and in line with stated Kempinski standards and rules and regulations given by law.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in IT Administration, MIS
- Minimum of 10 years experience in IT and the hospitality industry
- Experience in combination of a company area or regional position involved with Hotel systems configuration, administration and working knowledge in service industry operations, managerial and international experience.
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment
- Planning & organizational skills
- Customer focus
- Interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Experience of Kempinski standard systems
- People Oriented
- Passionate for European luxury
- Self confidence and conviction
- Integrity & trustworthiness
- Self development
- Motivational skills
Application Process For Kempinski Hôtels’ Job Opportunity
Deadline: November 30, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED