World Vision International (WVI) is here with a new opportunity for employment. The service of a Technical Director, Cybersecurity – West Africa is needed at WVI. This full time vacancy is located at Accra, Ghana.
Purpose Of Position:
Individuals working as a Technical Director, Cybersecurity oversee the planning, execution, and management of multi-faceted projects related to compliance, control assurance, risk management, security, and infrastructure/ information asset protection. They are responsible for developing and managing security across multiple IT functional areas (e.g., data, systems, network and/or Web) across the enterprise, developing and managing enterprise security services, and developing security solutions for critical and/or highly complex assignments to ensure the company’s infrastructure and information assets are protected. They work on multiple projects or programs as a team lead.
Required Education & Certificates
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Requires Security Certification (i.e., Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manage (CISM), or Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC).
Check This: New Career Opportunity At CSIR
Preferred Knowledge And Qualification
- Fluent in English and French.
- Have strong incident and investigation management skills.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Have good planning and organising skills.
- Strategic thinker with strong influencing skills and exceptional professional credibility.
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills combined with the ability to challenge and influence in a constructive manner.
- Have proven ability to collaborate effectively and develop positive working relationships across all levels of an organisation.
- Have strong analytical skills, with the ability to gather, analyse and evaluate information and to prepare concise written reports.
- Have technical expertise on risk assessment tools and methods or the willingness to learn.
- Good understanding of the different field contexts or experience working in at least 2 different contexts (e.g. development, transitioning, fragile, conflict, humanitarian, etc.)
Application Guide For An Employment Opportunity At World Vision
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED