Here is another job opportunity posted by Kasapreko Company Limited in search for a dedicated person for the position of a quality assurance officer.
The position requires the Quality Assurance Officer to maintain integrity, honesty, and due diligence while monitoring in-process quality on intermediate and finished products. The officer will control non-conforming products, supervise equipment cleaning and sanitation, conduct start-up checks on packaging lines, supervise on-line inspectors, and ensure hygienic conditions.
- Maintain high standards of integrity, honesty, and due diligence in performing all quality assurance tasks.
- Monitor and analyze In-process quality on intermediate and finished products from blending to the packaging lines to ensure finished products meet specifications and prevent production of defective products – Right – First – Time concept.
- Control, monitor and keep records on all non-conforming (Out of Specification) products/materials as per non – conforming procedure.
- Monitor and supervise the process equipment cleaning & sanitation (CS) including cleaning-in- place (CIP) of filling equipment, product lines, blending tanks and water reservoirs.
- Conduct starts up checks on all packaging lines to assure conformance before lines are released for packaging.
- Monitor product packaging integrity including bottle condition, label condition, date coding, net content etc.
- Pick and label daily / batch product retention samples and maintain records accordingly.
- Monitor caustic concentration and temperatures during CIP to ensure it is adequate for effective cleaning.
- Maintain / Update records for all quality parameters as outlined in the testing procedures and records forms at the defined frequency.
- Supervise and manage on – line inspectors and auxiliary / casual workers on quality and food safety related issues/concerns.
- Drive good hygienic and sanitary conditions within the operational environment and surroundings of the company.
- Carry out other responsibilities to be assigned by the Quality Assurance Supervisor / Manager from time to time.
- Minimum Degree in Food Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Science Laboratory Technology
- Two (2) years relevant exposure and experience.
- Knowledge of food safety & quality management systems (IS0 9001, ISO 2200, HACCP).
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data.
- Excellent literacy in Microsoft Office Suite.
- ·Strong trouble shooting skills.
- Working knowledge of SAP
Further Details of the Quality Assurance Officer Position
- Job Location: Kumasi
- Job Type: Full time
You may also like:
- Technical Operator Job at Kasapreko Company Limited
- Job Advertisement At L’aîné Services Limited
- Job For JHS Graduates At Golden Star
How To Apply for the Position of the Quality Assurance Officer
Click on the link below to proceed to Kasapreko’s official website and apply. On the official website, click “Apply Now” to access the application web form.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED