There is a job vacancy for Quality Assurance Engineer (QA) At Hubtel. The position holder will develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
The successful candidate will work as a Full-time Employee and his/her primary place of work will be in Accra as an on-site position with Work-From-Home possibilities.
See Also: Job Posting At Graphic Communications Group
- Testing software to be released.
- Conducting vulnerability test.
- Conducting performance testing.
- Testing during sprints in Agile/Scrum development process.
- Write test plans and test cases for testing.
- Report bugs/issues to software engineering teams.
- Experience in software testing procedures(functional, integration, regression, system testing and acceptance testing).
- Testing new and existing features on software applications (web, mobile, USSD and POS devices).
- Experience in Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience in documenting test plans and test cases.
- Experience with performance testing.
- Experience in vulnerability testing.
Check: Exciting Job Offers At Voltic Ghana
- State-of-the-art working environment.
- Petty expense support to cover internet, phone calls, and other reasonable requirements.
- Access to the office gym and games room.
- Medical Insurance ( Including, Dental and Eye Care).
How To Submit An Application For Quality Assurance Engineer At Hubtel
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED