A Procurement Officer is needed At KHRC. This is a full time Contract that will last for one (1) year (renewable)
Brief Job Description:
He or She shall assist the Procurement Manager in evaluating suppliers, products, and services, negotiating contracts, and ensuring that approved purchases are cost-efficient and of high quality.
See Also: AFEC Advertises Massive Job Recruitment
- Assist in preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing procurement policies and procedures as enshrined in the Public Procurement Act of Ghana.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
Required Skills or Experience:
- HND/Degree in accounting, business management/ Procurement and Supply Chain Management or a similar field preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as a procurement officer or in a similar position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Sandvik Mining New Job Opening
- Graduate Job Offers At Airteltigo
- Contracta Construction UK Ltd Job Recruitment
How To An Application For Procurement Officer (KHRC)
To apply, click Here
Application Window: 5th December to Sunday, 11th December, 2022.
Please indicate the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED