Options Consultancy Services Limited is a leading global health consultancy established in 1992 as a wholly owned subsidiary of Marie Stopes International. We manage health programmes that ensure vulnerable women and children can access the high-quality health services they need. We work with partners to co-create and implement locally informed solutions to complex health problems. This includes governments, development partners, NGOs, civil society and health workers. Our programming is flexible, evidence-based and politically informed. This means we adapt to changing contexts, use data to inform our decisions and ensure our approach is appropriate. Our focus is always on building local skills and systems that last.
- Experience in people management and management of teams
- Experience of managing large, complex donor-funded budgets
- Experience working in resource constrained settings and low- and middle-income countries
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong administration and organisational skills, excellent time management
- Bachelor of Commerce, Business Administration, or related undergraduate degree
Interested persons should click on any of the links above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: July 28, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED