OpenGov Is Hiring
OpenGov is a mission driven fast-growth, Series D, venture backed startup (includes Andreessen Horowitz, Formation 8, and Emerson Collective).
Our Board of Directors includes iconic Silicon Valley executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO) and Marc Andreessen (Time Magazine’s list of the 100 most influential people in the world).
OpenGov is the leader in modern cloud ERP software for our nation’s cities, counties, and state agencies.
We have surpassed 1,000+ governments (and growing fast!) using our products in our mission to power more effective and accountable government.
About the Application Support Specialist – Tier 2 role:
The Application Support Specialist – Tier 2 is responsible for providing advanced product support to customers via phone, email, and the Resource Center in the OpenGov Customer Support organization.
The Application Support Specialist – Tier 2 will take ownership of cases that have been triaged and elevated by Tier 1, utilize advanced tools and product knowledge to work towards a resolution, all while achieving high customer satisfaction.
This position will assist in mentoring Tier 1 and work closely alongside the Technical Support Engineers (Tier 3), Professional Services, and Customer Success teams to solve customers’ cases.
We are looking for team members who demonstrate our Mission, Core Values and have a High EQ.
OpenGov is the leader in providing our nation’s state and local governments with modern cloud-based software.
Powering a more effective and accountable government.
OpenGov -Core Values:
- We do what we say we’ll do.
- We drive for customer impact
- We have a passion for the mission
30% – Quality Interactions
- Provide customer technical support via omnichannel interactions in order to achieve key performance goals.
- This includes ensuring customer interactions are addressed in a timely and accurate manner and meeting or exceeding service levels.
- Utilize service desk platform (ZenDesk) for case management by providing adequate log notes, timely case updates, and work towards Same Day Resolution (SDR) for incoming cases to Customer Support.
40% – Application Troubleshooting
- Analyze customer-reported incidents for severity, urgency, and content to ensure consistency and quality in case content.
- Conduct advanced troubleshooting of elevated cases from Tier 1, work towards a resolution, or elevate to Tier 3 for further analysis.
- Provide direction and education to customers on best practices, access to new or existing features, and utilizing the full product capabilities to achieve the desired outcome.
20% – Knowledge Management
- Add to the OpenGov Resource Center by creating new knowledge content based on resolved cases.
- Contribute to the existing knowledge base and support peer education and efficiency through documenting repeatable processes.
- Identify cases that could have been resolved via a knowledge article and provide training to the Tier 1 team.
- Be responsible for grooming knowledge content and known issues to ensure they are updated on the Resource Center.
10% – Growth & Development
- Develop the skills necessary to troubleshoot a wide range of products and technologies using standard procedures.
- Participate in scheduled training sessions to learn internal and proprietary technologies. Utilize OpenGov education portal to expand your technology skills to improve case resolution and for career advancement.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of Support Center experience with SaaS products
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Advanced technical aptitude to problem solve and understand complicated problem statements
- Advanced proficiency with documenting cases by responding, troubleshooting, and resolving
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to collaborate and thrive within a team environment
- Ability to learn new technologies and concepts quickly
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Ability to de-escalate sensitive customer situations
- Proven ability to lead and influence at all levels
- Working knowledge of utilizing advanced tools to further troubleshoot application issues
- Skilled at mentoring and leading others to action on key initiatives
- Experience with a Service Desk platform (ZenDesk, Service Cloud, SNOW, JSD, etc.)
- Experience with a Knowledge Management system and creating knowledge articles
- Serve in an on-call rotation for after-hours emergency escalations
Experience working with permitting and licensing software or process
What makes OpenGov unique
» Leadership: CEO Zac Bookman (MPA from Harvard and JD from Yale) is truly a mission-driven CEO. He was named one of the 100 most Intriguing Entrepreneurs by Goldman Sachs and SF Business Times’ 40 under 40 class of 2018!
» Funding: $140 million, Series D company, from top tier investors including Andreessen Horowitz, 8VC, and Emerson Collective. Click here to read more about our latest round of funding!
» Board of Directors: Includes iconic executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO), Marc Andreessen (Time Magazine’s list of the 100 most influential people in the world), Katherine August-deWilde (Vice Chair of First Republic Bank), and Amy Pressman (co-founder, former president, and a current board member of Medallia).
» Growth: Double growth with 1,000+ governments (and counting) using our products!
» Culture: Winner of 2021 Top Workplaces USA award, Forbes 2021 Best Startup Employers, 50 Best Workplaces award. Check out our Careers Video!
» Perks: 90% paid Medical/Dental/Vision premium for employees, fully paid Life and Short/Long term disability insurance, Unlimited PTO, Parental Leave policy, monthly fitness stipend, anniversary awards, and more!
» Product: Named a Tech Pioneer by the World Economic Forum, we are the leader in cloud ERP software for our nation’s cities, counties, and state agencies.
» Mission Driven: We are a technology company helping out our communities, cities, and states. We’re powering more effective and accountable government.
APPLICATION PROCESS (OpenGov Is Hiring)
Closing Date: Open
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED