There is an Ongoing Job Recruitment At Ghana Institute of Architects(G.I.A) They are seeking offers from qualified persons to fulfill the role of an IT Officer as described in this solicitation.
Major Duties And Responsibilities:
- Networking and system
- User Support
- website and membership portals management
- Graphic Design and Multimedia management
- General duties
Check Also: Job Recruitment at The Capital Group Limited
Minimum Qualifications Required For This Position
- Education: Possession of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any field related to information technology is required. Professional certificates in Networking, website management and Graphic design are also required
- Prior Work Experience: Minimum of five of progressively responsible professional IT experience. At least three years of experience in both website management and graphic design
- Job Knowledge: The IT Officer must have an in-depth knowledge in areas detailed in bulletin below.
- Skills and Abilities: Solid experience in planning, implementing, formulating, applying and assessing IT programmes
Presenting An Offer
- A signed application letter
- Cover letter and current resume or curriculum vitae (CV) Complete date (month/year) are required on CV
- Minimum of three (3) and a maximum of five (5) references with: telephone and e-mail contacts, who are not family members or relatives. The applicant’s references must be able to provide substantive information about his/her past performance and abilities. At least one reference provided should be a current or former supervisor.
- A supplemental document with typed responses which demonstrate examples applicants’ knowledge in the responsibilities above. Vague responses of the duties would not be considered. This document must not be more than two pages
- All relevant educational certificates
- 44 wood Ghana Job Recruitment
- Robert Walters invites job applications
- New Job Vacancy At Complete Farmer
How To Submit An Application For Ghana Institute of Architects Ongoing Recruitment
- Interested Applicants must cite the Job and their full name within the subject line of the email
- Any attachement provided via email must be compatible with PDF and not zipped.
- Note that attachments to email must not exceed 1.5 MB.
- Email attachments should be scanned and sent as one of file.
- Applications must be received by the closing date and time specified
- Applications may send their applications to: email@example.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- The G.I.A retains the right to cancel or amend the solicitation and associated actions at any stage of the recruitment
Closing Date: 7th December, 2022 at 3:00 pm
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED