Asante Gold Corporation Is currently conducting a new job recruitment for highly qualified, proactive, motivated and resourceful persons.
Asante Gold is hiring for it’s subsidiary, Chirano Gold Mines Limited. Chirano Gold Mines is an underground and open pit gold mine in the Western North Region of Ghana, within the Bibiani gold belt. It is a subsidiary of Asante Gold Corporation.
- Coordinate with the Short-Term Planning and Medium-Term Planning groups on changes in temporary and final limits of stockpiles, dumps, and special projects.
- Maximize effective ore and waste movement by coordinating routine surveys with the team to measure haul roads, the mining pit and product stockpiles.
- Inspect surveys thoroughly to determine whether the pit and other mine sites are safe for drilling.
- Assist in the evaluation of Mine-Mill reconciliation cycle and report on discrepancies between
Resource and Grace Control Models.
- Ensure that appropriate Resource standards are met, both internally and for reporting codes.
- Coordinate programs in collaboration with colleagues and other internal stakeholders to ensure optimal utilization of available resources.
How To Submit A Job Request For A Job At Asante Gold
To do so, kindly click on your desired position above to for more details and application email.
Deadline: 21st or 26th November, 2023 depending on the position you are applying for
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED