There is a new offer of employment at the University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR). The reputable educational institution is searching for a Director – Information Technology Services Directorate.
The Director shall be the Head of the University Information Technology Directorate (ITD) and shall oversee the overall development and management of Information, Communication and Technology infrastructure and systems within the University.
See Also: AGA School Employment Possibility
Qualification & Experience Required:
The Applicant must:
- possess a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
IT or any other relevant qualification in a relevant field; AND
- possess a relevant professional qualification, preferably CISCO Certification, IT Security Certification, Certified Information Systems Auditor and Microsoft Certification.
- have served as Principal Systems Analyst or Principal Programmer, etc in a University or analogous institution for a minimum of Five (5) years OR must have a minimum of ten (10) years post qualification experience in a relevant field in industry, commerce or public service.
Terms Of Appointment:
The Appointment, which is full-time, shall be for FIVE (5) YEARS in the first instance, and may be subject to renewal for another term of up to five (5) years (after evaluation of performance). Prospective applicants must be able to serve a full term of five (5) years before attaining the compulsory statutory retirement age of SIXTY (60).
The person to be appointed must:
- be dynamic, self- motivated, and competent with proven ability;
- be a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- have the ability to exercise sound judgment;
- exhibit high sense of initiative, and managerial and organizational skills;
- have an entrepreneurial drive and be business oriented;
- be a distinguished professional with capacity to motivate and direct staff;
- be digitally literate.
Check Also: Job Notice At SBP Africa
How To Submit An Application To UENR Offer Of Employment
- Interested candidates are requested to submit an application letter together with Eight (8) copies of Curriculum Vitae, including Names and
Addresses of Two (2) Referees.
- A 1000-word Statement of Candidate’s Vision for the position.
- Applications should be marked “APPLICATION FOR APPOINTMENT AS DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES and forwarded under Registered Cover to reach any one of the following addresses not later than 31st May, 2023
University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR)
Page 3 of 3
P. o. Box 214,
c/o The Office Manager
Universities of Ghana Overseas Office
Ghana Universities House
321 City Road
London ECIV ILJ
Closing Date: 31st May, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED