There are New Work Opportunities At Newmont Mining Corporation. The is looking to hire hardworking, ambitious and efficient individuals to join their dedicated team.
- Accomplish work objectives by determining own work schedule, coordinate with support services.
- Troubleshoot technical and / or operational problems.
- Perform installations, maintenance and repair activities, in accordance with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) specifications.
- Perform routine maintenance on all electrical equipment and ensure effective functioning, including but not limited to maintenance of drills, shovel and support equipment.
- Conduct in-depth investigations into faults affecting equipment operations and process flows.
- Perform routine maintenance on all mechanical equipment, in line with approved maintenance standards.
- Perform a variety of other maintenance tasks, including predictive and preventative mechanical maintenance.
- Utilize hand tools, portable electrical tools and maintenance shop equipment safely and effectively.
You Might Also Like:
- Career Possibility At Old Mutual
- Global Placements Advertises USA Teaching Jobs
- Remote Customer Service Job At TrimCheck
- Australia Farm Working Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- Davido’s only son Ifeanyi reportedly dead
How To Apply For The New Work Opportunities At Newmont
All interested persons should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
About Newmont Mining Corporation
Newmont Mining Corporation is a leading global gold producer with key assets in Nevada, Peru, Australia, Ghana and Suriname.
Newmont’s Africa Operations holds two gold mining operations in Ghana: the Ahafo Mine located in the Brong-Ahafo region and the Akyem Mine located in the Eastern region. There is also near mine exploration and development focus in Ghana to annually replace gold reserves. Newmont Africa also has early-stage exploration programs in the African countries of Ethiopia and Morocco
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED