A New Position is currently open At SOS Children’s Villages Ghana. They are hiring a Programme Accountant whose duty post would be at Tamale and Tema.
Purpose Of Role
Provide leadership to the Finance Department in the Programme Location and also to ensure all accounting records in the Programme Location are done with strict adherence.
See Also: 44 wood Ghana Job Recruitment
Required Experience and Qualification:
- A minimum of 1st Degree in Business Administration (Accounting /Commerce), Level 2 of ICA /ACCA. A postgraduate qualification in Accounting will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience and basic administrative skills preferably within the NGO sector.
- Strong leadership and Organisational skills
- Ability to coordinate and serve as the link between the National Finance Office and other units in the Programme Location.
- Innovative, a team player, flexible, self –driven.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge in D365 Accounting Software
Check Also: Open Slot At Ghana Water Company
- Prepare Annual Budget for all projects in the location (SOS Family Care (SFC), Primary &Secondary Education (EDU), Early Child Development (ECD), Family Strengthening (FS) and Medical Center MC.
- Prepare Monthly Budget Transfer Request for SFC, ECD, EDU, FS and MC.
- Prepare Bank and Income Registers.
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statements for Project Accounts.
- Review Financial Records of all Projects under the Programme Location
- Review and ensure all payment vouchers have the necessary supporting documents.
- Ensure salaries, Income Tax (PAYE) and Social Security Contributions and other salary related payments are paid promptly.
- Co-ordinate the movement of fixed assets in the Program Location and ensure assets are Labeled.
- Ensure that all income has been lodged to bank promptly.
- Prepare the following monthly financial reports:
- Narrative Report.
- Expected School Fees payments and analysis.
- Account Verification Checklist.
- Withholding Tax Register.
- Sale of Donations in Kind Register.
- Prepare Quarterly Budget and Expenditure Comparison.
- Train finance staff on internal control and generally accepted accounting principles of SOS Children Villages.
- Review monthly stock taking records.
- Technical Supervision of the Finance Officers and Administrative Assistants in discharging their accounting duties.
- Make entries in D365
- Attend to Internal and External Auditors.
- Perform any other duties.
You Might Also Like:
- Job Announcement At National Identification Authority
- Farmerline Limited Job Advertisement
- Ongoing Interns Recruitment at Halliburton
How To Submit An Application For SOS Children’s Villages Ghana’s New Position
To Submit your application, click on this Link
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED