A new position is open at Modec. The company is interested is employ a fresh mind to take over the position of QA/QC Inspector.
- Review quality documentation for new fabrications and repair works to ensure compliance to statutory requirements, Codes, Standards and Operations Specifications.
- Verify quality requirements are correctly specified on project documentation
- Attend manufacturers meetings on projects/fabrications
- Monitor contractors to ensure that they implement their quality planning for all onshore projects
- Verify material traceability for repair work new manufacture
- Follow all QA and QC requirements as laid out in the approved ITP (Inspection and Test Plan) during fabrications and repair works.
Recommended: Job Offer At SOS Children’s Villages International
- Coordinate with third party inspectors to carry out inspections where required
- Review and approve Inspection and Test records on fabrications and repair works
- Perform final inspection for new fabrications and repair works prior to release.
- Review (MRB) Manufacturers Record Books
- Ensure job scopes are completed as per schedule and coordinate shipment offshore.
- Follow up on non-conformities and ensure corrective actions are carried out
- Inspection of materials received to ensure compliance with required specifications and documentations complying with the Procurement QAQC matrix before shipment to the facility or storage.
- Coordinating inspection release and material receiving reports for all items going offshore.
- Ensuring preservation requirements for items under storage are performed and records updated.
- Monitoring goods and equipment under preservation and updating records.
- Updating QAQC documentation records for materials received.
- Coordinating the resolution of non-conforming deliveries with suppliers.
- Assist MLCs and warehouse assistants where required.
- Assist in preparation of monthly QAQC report.
Another Recommended Post: New Job Announcement At GBfoods
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant engineering discipline (preferably Mechanical Engineering).
- CSWIP 3.1 certificate holder
- +5 years’ experience in quality inspection for Piping and Electrical.
- Able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of the international standards applicable to the oil & gas industry.
- Knowledge on maintenance management and procurement modules for CMMS software system (Maximo/ AMOS).
- Computer literacy in office packages, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
How To Submit Your Application To Modec For The New Open Position
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED