The successful candidate will join our team as a Head for Data Network in the Network Department at Airteltigo.
S/he will report to the Planning Director and will oversee Data Network capacity planning, dimension, and optimization. (S]he will also engineer enterprise solution and ensure redundant and resilient data network.
Job Title: Head Data Network
Job Function: Network
Employment Type: Full time.
See Also: Job Ads At Peduase Valley Resort
Data Network optimization
• To take ownership and to monitor Key Performance Indicators related to core network.
To ensure efficient usage of the Data Network and interfaces.
Data Network planning
- To maintain and supervise the implementation of a 5year Data Network [Packet switch,
- MPBN, EDGE routers, Caching services, IPLC etc. expansion plan in line with an approved network strategy and within performance targets.
- Capacity Planning and dimension for all Data Network nodes [Packet switch, MPBN, EDGE routers, switches, Caching services, IPLC etc. in line with agreed capacity management guidelines.
Defining and implementing solutions that aligns with best practices and future strategy.
- Ensure network resilience for all Data Network Nodes [Packet switch, MPBN, EDGE routers, switches, Caching services, IPLC etc. in line with agreed Network Availability KPIs.
- Enterprise Solution Architect
Provide technical centre of excellence for core and IP transport related issues.
Check: Job Opening At CA Mining
Key Performance Indicators:
- Network Utilization
- Data Network KPIs
- Availability Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Delivery Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Maintain up-to-date documentation on current network architecture and services.
- Delivery of the AirtelTigo Ghana MPBN backbone network and related IP access network
Qualification And Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics &Telecommunication.
- 8 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Able to handle a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Experience with Agile delivery methodology.
Ability to communicate technical detail to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage and set expectations in terms of project implementations, timelines, budgets and resources.
- Ability to work effectively with project teams, customers, and executive management Strong customer focus.
- Competency in defining and introducing new, professionally managed network services.
Achievement Orientation & Drive.
- Continuous Learning
Critical Thinking & Problem-solving
Read: Salaries of Nurses In Ghana 2023
How To Submit An Application To Airteltigo For The Position: Head for Data Network
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are, Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.
What to do:
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to: Recruitment@airteltigo.com.gh
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date for Application: 10th February, 2023.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED