Olam Ghana is here with an exciting job vacancy for the position of credit recovery officer. They are looking to hire resilient, positive and hardworking individuals for this role.
Headquartered in Singapore and present on all continents, Olam’s value chains includes farming, processing, and distribution operations, as well as a sourcing network of an estimated 2.5 million farmers.
- Carry out performance of loss mitigation and recovery activities regarding delinquent or charged-off accounts in accordance with our internal controls with tax/ legal guidelines.
- Keep tracking outstanding debts.
- Plan course of action to recover owed money.
- Locate and contact debtors.
- Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable.
- Handle customers’ questions or complaints
- Negotiate payoff deadlines and payment plans.
- A minimum of a first degree in administration/management.
- 5 years working experience in a risk management environment. A strong track record in management and experience credit risk skills in a dynamic financial/banking institution is an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Strong problem resolution and decision-making skills.
- Ability to exercise own initiative and deliver to meet established targets.
- Expertise in Microsoft office tools.
- Ability to assist teams and remain committed to achieve goals.
Also Recommended: Job Opening At Ecobank Transnational Incorporated
How To Forward An Application To Olam Ghana For A Job
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED