The service of a Mine Captain (Projects) At Anglogold Ashanti Ghana. The incumbent will implement safe mining practices at project construction areas to rehabilitate, strip, or develop accesses and other excavations accordance with the Mining Regulations and deliver the work of the rehabilitation, stripping, development within approved budget targets and specified timeframes, costs and related KPIs.
- Work compliantly with the requirement of government of Ghana agencies, environmental, health and safety legislation and AGAG regulations.
- Accept personal responsibility for health and safety and that of every mine worker by his/her work. Also having a duty of care for themselves and others in a working environment.
- Responsible and accountable for their team’s environmental obligations and performances by conducting informal meetings with team and reporting any weaknesses in the environmental procedures.
- Enforce all environmental work procedures that have been issued by the Departmental Manager.
- Investigate all environmental incidents in their assigned work areas. Immediately after an incident, complete an incident report form and submit to the Departmental Manager for onward submission to the Environmental Manager or his representative. A preliminary investigation report and any recommendations for preventing a recurrence should be included on the incident report form.
- Attend all scheduled and assigned environmental training meetings.
- Act on all employee environmental complaints and suggestions.
- Promote and implement human resources development practices to ensure respect, improve loyalty and enhanced relationship between workmen
Also See: Graduate Training Programme At Anglogold
Qualification And Experience:
- B.Sc./Diploma degree in Mining Engineering or equivalent operational experience
- 6-8 years post-graduation experience in underground development, rehab, stripping, infrastructural installation and construction, shaft management, Tramming and skipping operations
- Ghanaian Driver’s License
Application Process For The Position Of Mine Captain
Apply By: 18th July, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED