There is a new job opportunity at Automation Ghana. They are hiring a Training Administrative Assistant.
S/he is responsible for planning and implementing all training programs, projects, and conferences which the Automation Academy sponsors or host
Under the supervision of the Project Coordinator, He/She coordinates the entire training process Tor assigned courses.
The training administrator is also the point of contact for all administrative work for the Academy and training related activities within TAGG.
- Prepare and manage training calendar for the Academy, including but not limited to the CEWP (IFE) Training program.
- Prepares schedule for classroom utilization at the Academy.
- Maintain a library of all training manuals.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure all logistics needed for training are available.
- Conduct Pre & Post course evaluations and share report with HOD.
- Conduct post course trainer assessments and share report with HOD.
- Liaise with marketing department to develop marketing content for the Academy.
- Collaborate with trainers to come up with annual training calendar.
- Perform general administrative functions, eg. file and document all relevant information related to the Automation Academy.
- Ensure all relevant statutory licenses for the Academy has been duly filed.
- Prepare monthly training reports.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by HOD.
Quality Management Systems Duties:
- Prepare SOPs for the department.
- Maintain QMS review calendars and ensure actionable items per calendar are followed through.
E.g. Quarterly QMS Objectives review, SOP reviews etc.
- Knowledge of and adherence to all TAGG’s OHS&E procedures
- Follow all safe work procedures, rules, and instructions
- Conduct Risk Assessment
- Hazard identification and reporting
- Coordinate departmental OHSE safety steering committee meetings.
- Preparing HSE monthly statistics report
- Onboarding of Trainees on OHS&E procedures.
- HND/Degree in Business
Administration/ Social Sciences
- A minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in administrative role
- Working knowledge of databases and Learning Management Systems (LMS) is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite; Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.
- Knowledge of training program design, development, delivery, and evaluation.
- Proficiency in using various digital platforms and tools.
- Ability to analyze and generate reports for training evaluation and improvement.
- Innovative and a self-starter
- Knowledge of office procedures.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking ability
- Outstanding communication skills
- Working knowledge of databases and Learning
Management Systems (LMS) is a plus.
Job Recruitment Guide At Automation Ghana
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 24th January, 2024
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED