Here is the Latest Career Opportunity At SNV. SNV currently seeks a full-time Business Development and Market Linkages, Advisor for the GrEEn project.
The Western region Business Development and Market Linkages Advisor will be responsible for facilitating market linkages for start-up entrepreneurs and/or existing MSMEs. S/he will closely coordinate and work together with the Skills Development Advisors in the GrEEn team, the Energy and Agriculture Advisors in the regional offices, as well as the Incubation/Acceleration Advisor at the national level.
See Also: Fresh Job Notice At CARE Ghana
Duties & Responsibilities:
The key responsibilities of the Business Development and Market Linkages Advisor will include the following:
- Provide support on conducting and updating market scans and analyses, as well as in the identification of potential strategic partners.
- Support in awareness-raising on business and investment opportunities in the Green and Circular Economies, including the dissemination of business models and success stories across SNV’s three focal sectors (Agriculture, Renewable Energy and WASH).
- In close collaboration with the Energy and Agriculture Advisors, as well as the Incubation/Acceleration Specialist, facilitate linkages to relevant businesses in the respective value chains (matchmaking), relevant Business Development service providers, as well as authorities and financial institutions.
- Develop strong relationships with start-ups and MSMEs, identify opportunities for growth and upscaling, contribute to the preparation of investment proposals and plans as necessary.
- Support team members and service providers in the creation and running of a Challenge Fund to support the testing of green and inclusive business models.
- Assist team members in monitoring and evaluation.
View Also: More Job Vacancies At University of Ghana
- Master’s degree in one of the following: Agribusiness; Economics; Business Administration; Finance and/or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in developing and facilitating inclusive business models.
- Working experience in market systems development and facilitation.
Location: Takoradi, Ghana
- New Job Opening At ACET
- Amazing Job Opportunities At Absa Bank
- Nayasa Group Of Companies Job Vacancy
How To Submit An Application For The SNV Latest Career Opportunity
Interested persons should click on this Button to submit their applications
Closing Date: 5th December, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED