Ernest & Young is advertising a new job opening. The company is currently searching for a Head of Finance and Administration. This role is in Accra, Ghana.
- Leadership of the finance and admin team
- Lead and mentor the finance and admin team, fostering a culture of continuous improvement, accountability, and professional development.
- Provide guidance and support to team members to enhance their skills and capabilities
- Ensuring financial reporting and regulatory compliance including:
- Supervising the preparation and presentation of accurate and timely financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant accounting standards, regulatory requirements, and internal policies.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant tax, financial reporting and other regulations affecting the organization’s financial reporting requirements.
- Coordinating and managing annual financial statements audit and relationships with external auditors to ensure audited financial statements are produced and filed timely
- Staying abreast with changes in financial regulations and industry best practices and ensuring the organization adhere to these changing regulatory requirements.
Check Also: MTN Ghana New Job Vacancy
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent software skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer and Lotus Notes
- Strong leadership, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with change that results from frequent business re-organizations
- Skilled at handling multiple projects concurrently, and prioritizing appropriately
- Ability to gain the respect of both the finance community and client-serving teams
- Comfortable working with individuals at all levels within the organization
- Competent at interpreting and applying Ernst & Young policies, giving accurate and consistent guidance to others
- A strong focus on quality and efficiency
- English language skills – excellent written and verbal communication
- 6 or more years of experience in leading a finance and admin function
- At least 3 years of experience preferred in the following: supervisory, forecasting and budgeting, financial management, financial analyst and/or financial assistant roles
- Experience in professional services environment in a finance/business capacity is highly desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Professional accounting certification such as ICA, ACCA
- Professional qualification in taxation such as CIT will be an added advantage
How To Forward A Job Request To Ernest & Young
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED