There is a fresh hob vacancy at Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)’s Ghana Office. The Japanese governmental agency is now seeking a qualified and experienced staff member in the agriculture sector as follows:
Program Specialist in the Agricultural Sector Development and related sector (e.g. Rural Development, Microfinance, Climate Change, Livestock, Aquaculture and Fisheries, Forest Conservation), One (1) person
Check Also: AngloGold Ashanti Limited Career Opportunities
Japan International Cooperation Agency’s Job Description For The Available Job Vacancy
- To formulate projects in agriculture and its related sectors through discussion with office members and government officials concerned;
- To implement, or assist the implementation of, JICA’s projects with office members, JICA headquarters’ staff, experts and government officials concerned;
- To assist activities of missions and experts through making various arrangements and other logistical works such as conducting procurement, creating official messages, minutes, letters, and so forth;
- To maintain frequent communication with office members, Japanese experts, and counterparts of Ghanaian government officials concerned;
- To carry out and assist the evaluation of JICA’s projects and other activities in accordance with JICA’s procedure by collaborating with office members and government officials concerned;
- To collect, analyze, and report the information and policies of agriculture and its related sectors to office members through attending meetings concerned and making summaries, minutes, reports, arranging the vehicles, making appointments, making copies, arranging the meeting rooms, arranging the venue for events and so forth;
- To engage in drafting the agriculture part of JCAP (JICA Country Analysis Paper) by making inputs from data and information collected;
- To follow up the activities of the ex KCCP (Knowledge Co-Creation Program) participants and suggest the plan for dispatching new candidates considering the synergy with the existing projects.
- To make and check necessary accounting documents;
• To promote the public relation on JICA itself and its activities to the Ghanaian public and media and
- To perform other tasks, which is not limited to agriculture, as instructed by JICA Representatives and Project Formulation Advisors in JICA Ghana office.
Check This Too: Employment Opportunity At DHL Ghana
- A probationary period lasting six months from the day of recruitment
- Renewable one-year contract upon satisfactory performance
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor or higher degree of Agriculture related area.
- At least 5 (five) years working experience in Agriculture related area.
- Adequate and proper business manner, discipline, strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated cultural sensitivity, and an ability to develop and establish relationships with colleagues, supervisors, and external counterparts.
- Excellent PC skills, especially in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point for producing business/official documents, letters and reports as well as presentation.
- Fluent in English
Preferable Qualifications & Experiences
- Working experience within international company/organization, NGO/NPOs and/or Donor Organizations in above related sectors
- Bachelor or higher degree of Agriculture and/or its related sectors abroad
How To Application For Japan International Cooperation Agency’s Job Vacancy
Closing Date: 5th May, 2023, 5pm
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED