First National Bank is here with a new job vacancy. The financial institution is searching for a Services Manager.
Responsible for activities associated with the identification prioritization and resolution of reported problems.
- Drive significant growth and profitability in the context of cost management.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members.
- Achieve Retention by managing the service breakdown activities as listed in the Service Operations Plan.
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Prepare business communication that is of a professional standard.
- Perform Internal Root Cause Analysis to present the Internal Root Cause Analysis to the relevant stakeholders and facilitate process to design and implement appropriate solutions to remedy the situation.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Draft and implement frameworks, methodologies, guidelines and procedures to support Root cause analysis as a discipline in the business.
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analyzing trends and data.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
Experience and Qualifications
- Appropriate technical qualification.
- 5-6 Years experience.
You May Like: Job Advert At Oyster Agribusiness
How To Submit Job Applications To First National Bank
Submit Your Applications By: 25th December, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED