Here is a new job opening at Oyster Agribusiness. They are looking for a Human Resource and Administrative Officer to work with them in Accra.
About The Role:
Oyster Agribusiness is seeking a Human Resource professional with at least one year working experience in a similar role to assist with the growing number of staff. The job holder shall be responsible for assisting in recruitment and selection, developing organizational policy documents, leading capacity development, delivering on performance management, managing Payroll, facilitating inductions and all related areas; orienting staff to understand and practicalize the content of HR manual and working with Head of HR, Admin and Organisation on compensation issues. S/he is required to work together with the HR Team to develop HR Tools and recruit key people with the right skills and capabilities to meet the company’s short and long-term goals. The position reports to the Head – HR, Admin and Legal.
Qualification Required & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in HR, Social Sciences etc.
- 1-2 years Experience of working as an HR officer.
- Ability to perform under pressure, handle heavy workloads and meet stringent reporting deadlines
- Strategic thinker, with excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to build effective working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Accuracy and attention to detail and good organizational skills – the ability to juggle multiple competing demands
- Coaching skills – ability to coach team members and managers in order to raise performance
- Excellent face-to-face training and facilitation skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of Ghana Labour Law.
Read Also: Job Offer At Accra Marriott Hotel
Job Application Guide At Oyster Agribusiness Limited
To submit your application, send the following documents:
- CV/ Resume
- Cover/Application Letter
- One-page summary of your professional goals to:
Please fill the subject box of the email with the role you are applying for and your full name.
Application Deadline: 5th January, 2024
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED