London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) presents the 2024/2025 GSK Scholarships for Future Health Leaders. The award scheme is designed to cater for three (3) students who have the intention of studying face-to-face and full time for MSc programmes at LSHTM.
Financial assistance is given to excellent students with the aim of facilitating the training and development of the next generation of leaders in global health, and strengthen the capacity of health systems and health-related research in Africa.
- You are eligible if you are a citizen of a sub-Saharan African country
- Candidates must be willing to return to sub-Saharan Africa after completion
- Applicants must prove that they cannot afford to pay for their studies by submitting they application for the scholarship
- In addition, those applying should ensure that they meet LSHTM’s minimum English language requirements
- Applicants should ensure that they have a first degree with a first class or second class upper division
- Finally, candidates are expected to have gained admission onto LSHTM’s a London-based intensive MSc programme before applying for the award
The bursary will cover the following:
- Tuition fees (with includes any compulsory field trip costs)
- A tax free living stipend of GBP 19,500.00
Also Explore This Scholarship: University of Exeter Scholarship 2024/2025
Mode Of Application For The GSK Scholarships For Future Health Leaders
For more details about the scholarship Check This Website
Deadline: Monday, 4th March, 2024 (23:59 Greenwich Mean Time – GMT)
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED