Golden Africa Ghana is here as usual with an exciting new job placement for young unemployed graduates. A Section Head, General & Fleet Maintenance is wanted for hiring. The role holder will report to the General Manager.
Ensures that all machinery and equipment in the company runs smoothly and general facility maintenance.
Read Also: New Job Vacancy At Betika
Your Job Responsibilities At Golden Africa:
- Identify, plan and schedule all maintenance work.
- Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Supervises and lead all maintenance processes and procedures.
- Ensure all staff follow both machines and personal safety protocol.
- Perform troubleshooting to solve repair issues.
- Document and prepare daily maintenance report ie progress report and final report.
- Oversee all equipment stock and spare parts.
- Leads in the installation of new machinery and equipment
- Liaise with external contractor (sub-contractors) on outsourced maintenance issues.
- Perform other administrative tasks as required.
- Ability to organize, plan, control and monitor.
- Ability to lead and supervise a team.
- Ability to meet set targets and deadlines.
- Posse critical thinking skills.
- Ability to service and repair lifting machines.
- Ability to set up safety procedure for equipment and machinery.
- Ability to set up and manage a racking system.
- Team player.
- Good communicator.
- Resilient, optimistic and ability to adapt to new environment.
- Must have knowledge in racking systems.
- Must have experience in fleet management.
- Good understanding of technical features of plumbing, electrical and general civil works.
- Must have some background in workplace safety.
- Must have in depth skills in maintenance of both mechanical and electronic machines including vehicles and forklifts.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar role within the manufacturing sector.
- A minimum of bachelors’ degree in mechanical engineering or electrical engineering or any related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft application.
Location: Tema, Freezones Enclave
How To Submit Your Application
Forward your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. All CV’s sent should reference Jobcard number: GAGJ126
Alternatively, you can apply Via LinkedIn Here
Deadline: 31st May, 2023
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED