There is a new Job Offer At Abt Associates. Abt is currently seeking a qualified Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Director for the Resilience in Northern Ghana (RING) II – Systems Strengthening Activity. This Activity focuses on enhancing the ability of all stakeholders to address poor nutrition and weak resilience in northern Ghana. The RING II – Systems Strengthening activity will result in sustained improvements in the delivery of local services to achieve measurable improvements in the nutrition and resilience of an estimated 85,000 reproductive-aged women and children under five years old.
See Also: Bridge Technologies Job Update
Under the supervision of the Chief of Party, the MEL Director is responsible for overseeing the Activity’s performance monitoring system, conducting or overseeing related assessments and research, and providing capacity strengthening for partner organization in monitoring, data analysis, and data use.
The position will be based in Tamale, Ghana.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of the project Activity Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Plan (AMELP) and learning agenda, including identifying and adapting relevant indicators.
- Develop and lead complexity-aware monitoring and risk assessments.
- Support community, state, and private partners to break down specific problems into root causes, identify entry points, search for possible solutions, take action, reflect upon lessons learned, adapt and then act again.
- Work closely with project technical staff and program management to ensure appropriate and adequate MEL efforts are in place to provide each team with data needed to inform their program design and implementation decisions.
- Manage a rigorous approach to MEL and research to measure performance toward specific goals and objectives, including quantitative, qualitative, and participatory methodologies.
- Design data collection tools, schedules, analysis methods, and applied learning approaches for stakeholder training.
- Develop mechanisms to establish feedback loops between activity implementation, data collection, and communications and learning.
- Oversee and lead qualitative and quantitative data collection processes and strategies.
- Synthesize monitoring and evaluation findings needed for quarterly and annual reports for USAID.
- Drive the project’s overall learning agenda to derive lessons learned and best practices from project activities, and contribute to quarterly program evaluations.
Check Also: New Job Vacancy At Degas
- Master’s degree in statistics, development economics, business administration, or relevant area of study and at least 10 years of professional experience in data management and analysis for M&E, adaptive management and/or learning.
- Experience managing MEL on USAID-funded programs required.
- Familiarity with district performance assessment tool (DPAT) highly preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience with M&E frameworks, traditional indicators as well as those specific to USAID reporting systems.
- Expertise in adaptive management, organizational learning/development, systems mapping, development of collaborating, learning and adapting (CLA)-related tools, CLA thought-leadership, and providing inputs on how CLA may lead to improved development outcomes.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English required.
- Ghanaian nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor’s Degree + Fifteen years of relevant experience, or Master’s Degree + Twelve years of relevant experience, or PhD + Ten years of relevant experience
- Accounting for International Development Job Vacancy
- Available Job Opportunity At WebFX
- End Of Year Job Recruitment At Hapag-Lloyd
How To Submit An Application For Abt Associates Job Offer
To apply, tap on this Link
Deadline: 2nd January, 2023
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED