The Trust Hospital is announcing a new job update. The health facility is seeking an experienced Human Resource (HR) Officer to help manage the hospital’s HR functions.
- Handles recruitment, training and development of staff.
Handles staff payrolls actions.
Handles staff pension schemes and benefits administration.
Drafts job descriptions and advertisements.
- Supervises health, safety and welfare matters of employees.
- Handles staff attendance, performance appraisals and promotions.
- Conducts staff orientation and exit interviews.
- Handles historical human resource records by maintaining efficient filing and retrieval system.
- Takes minutes of meetings.
- Manages employee data and annual leave.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
See Also: Job For JHS Graduates At Golden Star
Qualifications, Experience & Competencies
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
- A postgraduate qualification in Human Resources Management or Professional Membership of the Institute of Human Resources Management
Practitioners (IHRMP) is an advantage.
- Must possess at least three (3) to five (5) years practical working experience in a generalist HR environment.
- Experience in managing human resource in the Health
- Sector is an added advantage.
- Experience in supporting managers and staff across a variety of departments at different levels.
- Demonstrate understanding and practical knowledge of employment laws and best HR practices.
- Must be organized and methodical in approach to administration and record keeping.
- Pay attention to details and have the ability to work under pressure.
- Must have strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of HR software and Microsoft Office is a requirement.
How To Apply For A Job Opportunity At The Trust Hospital
Interested applicants should submit their application letters and resume, names and address of two referees, copies of relevant certificates to :
The Head of Human Resources, PMB 16 Ministries – Accra via the email below:
NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline for submission: 7th August, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED