Here is the new job announcement at Carrot Institute. The institute is looking for a Full-Stack Web Development Instructor.
- You will offer a Full-Stack Web Developer training with a lot of knowledge and a lot of energy.
- Join the team and run the boot camp program as an instructor. As a person in charge of training, you will
- Be in charge of teaching, guiding, and mentoring students through their intense coding
- They learn how to become professional Full-Stack Web Developers through the school.
- Give lessons on Full-Stack Web Development that are interesting, interactive, and useful. These lessons should cover front-end and back-end web platforms, databases, APIs, and frameworks.
- Make and keep track of lesson plans, training materials, assignments, and tests to help students learn and make sure that the program’s goals are met.
- Give feedback and help to students on a daily basis through one-on-one sessions, group projects, and code reviews. This will help them deal with problems and reach their goals.
- Work with the curriculum development team to make sure the program is always getting better and that it keeps up with the latest trends and technologies in the business.
- Work closely with the admissions team to evaluate and choose potential students, assess their programming skills, and make suggestions for their professional growth.
- Take part in marketing and hiring efforts to get students interested in the school, and represent the bootcamp at events and conferences in the industry.
Also Check: Hiring Ad At Tony Blair Institute
Carrot Institute’s Qualifications & Requirements For The Job Announcement
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field
- At least 3 years of Full-Stack Web Development experience
- Experience with Express, Django, and Laravel, which are all popular web development platforms.
- Strong communication and people skills, as well as the ability to engage, inspire, and encourage students.
- Have experience teaching or mentoring students, ideally in a boot camp or intensive training program.
- Passion for learning and keeping up with the latest trends and best practices in web development
Don’t Miss This: 30 Slots Available At Yenique Prix
How To Forward An Application To Carrot Institute For The Job Announcement
Your CV and cover letter should be sent to the email: email@example.com
Deadline: May 1, 2023.
NB: Selected candidates will be contacted. If you don’t here from the institute within 21 business days after the application deadline, consider your application unsuccessful.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED