The position of HR Officer is vacant at L’aîné Service Limited. The aforementioned company is hiring for a construction company. The position holder work’s work will be stationed at Accra.
- Source applicants through online channels such that reflect the requirements for each position.
- Own and execute employee onboarding.
- Manage performance management processes.
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders.
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs of the department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
See: Diploma/Degree Job Opportunities At Kasapreko
Experience & Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in human resources management or similar field.
- Three(3) years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Professional credential, such as HR
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with social media, CV databases, and professional networks.
- Experience in using LinkedIn Talent
- Solutions to proactively source Candidates
- New Job Recruitment At Stanford Seed
- Full time Job At Sandvik Mining
- February 2023 Job Posting At Unilever
How To Submit An Application To L’aîné Service Limited At HR Officer
To apply, ensure to send your CV to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission: 15th February, 2023
(Only Shortlisted Applicants Will Be Contacted)
NB:Applicants should kindly indicate the title of the role in the subject line of the email!
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED