The hotel is looking for an experienced and thorough HR and Administration Manager who will ensure our operations run smoothly and improve as the hotel grows. The HR Manager will be instrumental in running human resources and contribute to keeping the staff productive. The HR Manager must be a hands-on leader and exemplary manager overseeing all HR and administrative functions and ensuring employee productivity.
Functions and Responsibilities of the Position:
- Monitoring HR trends throughout the organization and providing information on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to senior management as appropriate.
- Providing hotel managers and staff with guidance on HR policies and procedures and employment laws/regulations.
- Planning HR and administration activities annually.
- Providing support to hotel managers with recruitment, employee retention, employee relations, and reward and absence management.
- Managing onboarding, orientation, and exit procedures
- Ensuring full compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Managing and improving administrative processes to effectively support the business’s daily operations.
- Be a focal point for responding to key administrative issues.
You May Also Like:Waiter / Waitress At Canwin Hotel
Qualification Required & Experience:
- A minimum of first degree in HR Management or General Business Administration. Professional training and membership in an HR Professional Body such as the Chartered Institute of HRM Practitioners is desirable.
- At least five (5)years of working experience in HR and Administration practice, three of which in managerial roles
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (Competencies) Required:
- In-Depth knowledge of employment law and HR best practice
- Knowledge and understanding of compensation systems
- Outstanding written and communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, ability to instill trust and work with discretion
- Good negotiation skills and ability to manage conflicts and find resolutions
- Good organizational skills to ensure departments are working effectively
- Ability to multitask, manage time and priorities and meet challenging deadlines.
Location: Oceanview Estate, Sakumono – Accra
How To Send An Application For The Position: Manager – HR and Administration
Interested applicants should visit the hotel at the location mentioned above to submit their CVs and other relevant documents.
Closing Date: 20th July, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED