Absa Bank is looking for an HR & Administrative Officer.
To deliver operational and administrative support services through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures (SOPs).
Customer Service – 50%
- Authorize and process all request from project staff in the area of Sales support, recruitment and selection, training within the required authorities and standards as agreed with line manager.
- Respond to routine correspondence from internal / external customers relating to an area of project management support and HR.
- Greeting and directing visitors, answering phone inquiries and handling complaints in a courteous, professional manner
- Maintain recruitment database and correspond with potential applicants; including feedback letters within timelines
- Deal with and respond to queries/complaints from staff regarding specific areas of Project Administrative and HR services
- Assisting with Induction of new employees -undertake on-boarding/day 1 HR induction for new employees; ensuring new joiners receive appropriate new joiner documentation, opening of bank account etc
Administrative Support – 45%
- Responsible for overall administration of the Absa Young Africa works office – preparing administrative reports including minute taking, issuing of letters; manage meeting room, confirmation, exit responses,
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times
- Will undertake appropriate distributing and storage of project correspondence, documentation for recruitment processes
- Maintain up to date records of files and filing systems including updating physical/electronic registers and filing. Ensure to do logging, filing and tracking of all requests, and selection processes
- Planning in-house or off-site activities, like conferences, meetings, and celebrations
- Ensure prompt updating of relevant administration and HR Information systems, and control of information
- Coordinate and liaise with Head of SME – assist with meeting planning, communications, and minute taking
- Responsible for coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports whiles ensuring that project staff are kept up to date on news and information.
- Draft routine correspondence and access cards related to office facilities
- Overseeing the general workers responsibilities and ensure that the project office is kept clean at all times and ensure office orderliness and professional appearance
- Other additional administration, finance and communications tasks, as requested
Team Management – 5%
- In some cases responsible for up to one member of staff
Higher Certificates and Advanced National (Vocational) Certificates: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
- Ongoing Job Recruitment At Primecare Medical center
- The CJC of Latter-day Saints Job
- New Job Posting At Olam
How To Send An Application For HR & Administrative Officer At Absa
Send your application Here
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED