There is an Hiring Ad At Mastercard Foundation. The foundation is looking for a Director, Compliance, Labour & Employment, and Incident Management.
Reporting to the General Counsel, the Director will lead the Foundation’s global legal, compliance and labor & employment law activities. S/he will be responsible for designing, upgrading, and implementing an end-to-end legal compliance program, providing on-going monitoring on the extent to which the Foundation and its partners have fully and effectively implemented its compliance, ethics and integrity related requirements. S/he will also have responsibility for delivery of labor and employment law support and the design and updating of global and locally compliant L&E processes and policies across the Foundation. The incumbent will be accountable for the following elements in the compliance program:
Suggested: Massive Job Recruitment Ongoing At Hubtel
- Global Ethics Policy Ownership
- Giving Voice to Values Ownership
- Partner vetting + monitoring
- Incident response and Investigation
- Data Privacy
- Guidelines, processes, and controls
The successful candidate will be based in any of our listed offices in Africa (Rwanda, Ethiopia, Uganda, Kenya, Senegal, Ghana and Nigeria).
Ways You Can Contribute:
- Lead the creation of integrated based compliance vision and framework to build organizational capacity in support of the Foundation’s programming activities to ensure the Foundations assets are being optimally deployed and to protect its reputation as a leader in integrity and ethics.
- Mitigate ethics and compliance risks facing the Foundation and lead efforts promote ethical values.
- Provide regular reports to the Audit Committee of the and the extent to which the Foundation’s activities have complied with compliance related policies and requirements.
- Lead and/or collaborate with stakeholders to support the development, implementation and continuous improvement of tools for embedding a compliance framework for programming (e.g., safeguarding, partner due diligence, whistle blower management, incident management and investigation)
- capacity-building, communication strategies and trainings programs for Governance Officials, employees and external stakeholders); and Create Compliance solutions that address emerging and future needs of the Foundation on areas including:
- Due diligence, contractual structures and other partner risk mitigation strategies.
- Promotion, adherence and monitoring frameworks for Safeguarding across the Foundation’s programs
- Lead the development of systems and processes that support efficient and effective management of all regulatory compliance for the Foundation e.g. Whistler Blower Program
- Develop and revise annual compliance plans that uniquely address the compliance needs of the foundation
- Lead and implement compliance capability building and introduce engaging and impactful learning solutions/experiences that enhance employee compliance capabilities
- Lead the design and delivery of the Foundation’s compliance framework that enables the achievement of organizational goals
- Work with Foundation partner organizations to strengthen their compliance and monitoring capabilities
- Collaborate with the Director, Enterprise Risk Management in the identification, assessment and mitigation of compliance and ethical enterprise risks.
Who You Are:
- University Degree and/or Graduate Degree (Masters/PhD), preferably in Law, Accounting or a related field.
- 10+ years of progressive experience in Compliance, including anti-terrorist financing and anti-money laundering, anti-corruption, anti-bribery, and privacy and data security, within various African jurisdictions.
- Experience in developing and delivering a broad range of learning experiences including experience with e-Learning Platforms.
- Experience working in a start-up or ‘build’ environment.
- Proven ability to effectively influence, build relationships and leverage the formal and informal organizational structure.
- Ability to challenge appropriately and voice alternative perspectives and viewpoints.
- Flexible, adaptable and able to execute a range of job duties and changing priorities.
- Possess excellent verbal, written and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity with different cultures and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
For more job opportunities, Tap Here
How To Submit An Application For The Hiring Ad At Mastercard Foundation
Deadline for Applications: March 31, 2023.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED