Guinness Ghana is hiring for their open Job Applications. They are hiring a Payroll Specialist. The Payroll Operations Team within the Employee Experience Tower supplied to the delivery of payroll for Diageo across Europe & Africa; constantly collaborating closely with 3rd party Service Providers.
The team works within a steadfast pay cycle time frame, providing a consistently reliable and accurate service within a multifaceted environment from both ongoing legislative and Policy changes.
To provide a professional and high-quality payroll administration service that enables payments to our employees accurately and on time.
Individuals must work in a compliant manner and ensure all checklists, calendars, variance reporting, KPI’s and journals are completed on time and accurately to ensure we meet our internal and external facing compliance controls.
- Provide payroll provider with data changes in the agreed format and by the agreed date on the payroll calendar. Quality of data is imperative and the accurate validations should be carried out.
- Complete tasks in a compliant manner ensuring adherence to Data Privacy and Compliance principles.
- All queries from employees and other key team members are resolved satisfactorily within agreed timelines
- Maintain technical knowledge of Statutory payments and deductions
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- 3-5 years of Experience in Payroll Processing for the region
- Degree in Accounting or other related fields
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work across geographies and cultures
- Ability to quickly understand and apply market legislation affecting payroll and statutory reporting.
- Demonstrates excellent organisational and planning skills
- MS Office expertise
Apply for the Guinness Ghana For Job Applications
Closing Date: 10th April, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED